CGI brings together global knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry and technological know-how. With our spearheads: IT Modernizations, Cyber Security and Data Analytics, we help our clients in the Oil & Gas market with their strategy for a digital future.
In several significant programmes, we are partnering with our client to deliver secure and efficient infrastructural solutions to their stake holders. Are you an experienced Solution Architect who wants to use his or her experience to help our client in delivering these large scale projects & programmes? Join this growing team of experts in our Oil & Gas business unit!
Your day-to-day activities
As a Solution Architect you will be accountable for:
- End to end ownership of gap analysis and IT solution designs;
- Deliver and document compliant and aligned solution architectures;
- Assists in gathering and assessing requirements, both functional and non-functional;
- Design a solution that is fully compliant with relevant standards and that leverages reference architectures, technology services, other reusable components and best practices to the maximum extent. Drive for solution simplicity and agility;
- Actively work to identify, communicate, mitigate and resolve architecture issues and risks. In case solutions cannot be 100% compliant with standards proactively seek input from the relevant function in order to obtain step-out approval;
- Ensure the solution architecture is documented in line with current standards, using standard tooling, clearly showing how the solution meets relevant functional and non-functional requirements;
- Ensure compliance with architecture and IRM governance processes. Represent the project in architecture assurance assessments and Architecture Review Board meetings;
- Ensure the project testing plan covers testing of critical components of the solution architecture as well as relevant non-functional requirements;
- Ensure proper handover to support of architecture deliverables.
Who are we looking for?
• Medior architects with a minimum of 3 years of work experience as experienced architects with a minimum of 10 years work experience;
• Substantial experience in leading and executing IT project delivery or IT consultancy assignments to architect & design viable business solutions to meet business needs;
• Very good understanding of technical architecture: firewalls, LAN & WAN networks, network protocols, security of networks, infrastructure & applications;
• Good understanding of application architecture and application components like databases, application servers, OTAP;
• Basic/Conceptual understanding of Identity and Access Management solutions like identity or authentication federation;
• Deliverable-oriented with a focus on results;
• Team player with experience in working in a multi-disciplined IT environment
• Proven leadership and negotiating skills and ability to drive change.
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills, both oral and written. Good storytelling capabilities;
• TOGAF certification and knowledge of Archimate methodology or BizzDesign tooling is preferred;
• Ability to work in virtual teams, across time, geographical, and cultural boundaries;
• Information Risk management discipline knowledge.
Your working environment
Within CGI Netherlands, you will be working in our Oil & Gas Unit based in Rotterdam. As client proximity is important in this role, you will be working directly with our client in Rijswijk or The Hague.
We want to get the best of you
When you work at CGI, you are right on a challenging workplace with professional colleagues and you are a building block within a close community. We encourage you in your development and offer you all the space. Growth is self-evident.
Are you ready to Be part of something Interesting?
More information about the vacancy? Contact Satish Bansidhar at email@example.com or +31 88 56 48058. For other questions about the application procedure, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 31 88 56 40000
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.